Established in 2005, AlternativeSoft is an award-winning fintech company which provides fund selection, portfolio construction, operational due diligence, and reporting solutions for fund managers and allocators.
We are looking for a junior sales specialist to join our growing team in Chicago. An ideal candidate will have sales experience, preferably within the finance sector and a demonstrable interest in financial markets.
The successful candidate will contact decision makers at the world’s largest Asset Managers, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Asset Advisors, Family Offices, Multi Fund Managers, and Fund of Hedge Funds. The candidate should be able to engage in conversations with Analysts, Portfolio Managers, COOs and CIOs, understand their investment process and explain how our analytical software can help them generate higher returns.
- Being entrepreneurial, team-minded, and familiar with the full sales process.
- Generating prospect interest in AlternativeSoft by identifying potential leads, qualifying prospects, and completing outbound calls, emails, and messages via LinkedIn.
- Learning the AlternativeSoft solutions and assisting our senior sales team with prospect support during throughout the sales process.
- Maintaining and tidying our CRM database and using the CRM to source leads.
- Maintaining regular contact with potential prospects.
- Developing and improving financial knowledge continuously to stay up to date with market trends and client needs.
- Confident, professional and a strong communicator
- A desire and flexibility to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and sell complex product solutions and features
- 1-year minimum business development experience in tele sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally finance, economics, accounting or mathematics
- Demonstrable success in a sales role
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly bonus
- 20 days holiday
- Hybrid working between home and our Chicago office.
- Healthcare, 30% paid