We are an award-winning Swiss Fintech firm looking for an analyst to join our London office. You will be joining our product team which manages our flagship product. The role will involve supporting the needs of the desk across all product lines. You will require some technical skills as you will work with quantitative analysts, accounting specialists, and development teams to produce industry-leading solutions. The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years of experience in any of the financial services, technology, or Fintech spaces. We are looking for someone who is confident and has an entrepreneurial skillset as you will be encouraged to contribute ideas from day one.
- Supporting our clients with our Asset Selection and Portfolio Construction solutions.
- Working with our client-facing teams to gain an understanding of client needs and translate these needs to the quant team.
- Working with the quant team to deliver solutions to our clients.
- Working with the development teams to manage internal and client projects.
- Using technology and data to produce fundamental models to improve our solutions.
- Working with the marketing team to write marketing materials.
- Strong Academic Record – Degree Educated (numerate degrees such as Mathematics, Physics, Finance, Economics etc are highly desirable).
- Good knowledge of statistics or mathematics.
- Good understanding of the fund management sector.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly. For candidates who are less experienced with financial modelling, there may be a steep learning curve.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of fund investing.
- Exposure to Operational Due Diligence workflows.
- Understand VBA or any other programming language.
- Highly competitive salary
- Incremental pension contributions.
- Unlimited holidays after 5 years.
- Hybrid working between home and our City of London office.
Please be aware applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.